Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dustin Diamond (2008 Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp Appearance)

As you have probably already heard, Dustin Diamond is appearing on the sixth season of Celebrity Fit Club. This season is entitled Celebrity Fit Club: Boot Camp. Diamond previously appeared on Season 5 of the show and was univerally hated for his asinine behavior.

I assume that Diamond must be really hard-up for money, because he said the following during the final episode of last season: “I would rather eat a turd than come back to another Fit Camp. It doesn’t even have to be a human turd … just a turd.

Diamond is the most pathetically washed up celebrity of his generation, so I have decided to post episode recaps from this season, as I am certain that Diamond will eventually manage to piss off quite a few people with his boorish behavior.

Be sure to check back periodically, as I will provide an episode summary after each episode of the show. My summaries will be focused on Diamond's actions on the show as well as his interactions with other cast-members.

Episode I Summary
Episode II Summary
Episode III Summary
Episode IV Summary
Episode V Summary
Episode VI Summary
Episode VII Summary
Episode VIII Summary


***Be sure to check out my other Dustin Diamond entries:

Dustin Diamond - The Early Years
Dustin Diamond (2000-Present)
Dustin Diamond (2007 Celebrity Fit Club Appearance)

3 comments:

Ginormous Boobs said...

He's not just a washed up celeb...he's a has-been douchebag as well.

Anonymous said...

I like your ginormous booba doobs.Were these people that were on this show dropped on their heads at birth? Everybody do the chunky monkey.

Anonymous said...

Screech is a nerd and when he grew up i taught he would be a hunk but my bad.