Monday, October 30, 2006

Dennis Haskins

Dennis Haskins played "Mr. Belding" on the TV shows "Good Morning Miss Bliss," "Saved By The Bell," and "Saved By The Bell: The New Class" between 1987 and 2000. Here's a picture of Dennis Haskins from his early days on Saved By The Bell:

When Saved By The Bell went off the air in 2000 Haskins struggled to find acting work and he undoubtedly felt pigeon-holed in his role as Mr. Belding. In an attempt to change his image Haskins grew a mustache as shown in this picture from 2000 or 2001:

Haskins eventually shaved his mustache and became a party animal trying to pick up college-age women at bars. He currently enjoys life and eats every piece of greasy and fatty food in sight as shown in the pictures below. As you can clearly see, Haskins is definitely a washed-up actor!





*** Update - March 24, 2008 ***

TMZ.com recently posted some pictures of Dennis Haskins partying in Las Vegas with women who appear to be strippers. Apparently Haskins is still a huge (literally) party animal!



*** Update - May 21, 2009 ***

I recently discovered that one of Dennis Haskins' first TV roles was on The Dukes of Hazzard. Haskins made a minor appearance in the very first episode of that popular series back in 1979. Here are some screen captures of Haskins from the episode, "One Armed Bandits," where Haskins played an annoying truck driver who sexually harassed Daisy Duke at a bar. Amazingly, Haskins was only 27 or 28 when this scene was filmed, although I think he could have passed for mid-30s.





*** Update - May 18, 2010 ***

I received an email that is purportedly from either Dennis Haskins or one of his operatives. Apparently Haskins is under the impression that I have claimed he has been arrested. I have never written (now or in the past) that Dennis Haskins was arrested for anything and as far as I know he is a law-abiding citizen! This is the email I received:


Dennis Haskins (dennis.haskins1@gmail.com)
to -------
date Mon, May 17, 2010 at 12:08 PM
subject Dennis Haskins article

May 17 (2 days ago)

To whom it may concern,

While searching Google for Dennis Haskins the phrase Dennis Haskins arrested appears and connects to your web site. Mr. Haskins has never been arrested for anything. This is not true and falls into the legal category of slander. This should be removed within 24 hours or legal action will be taken against you, your site and Google. We've taken note that you've adjusted your article to say allegedly but this does not change the way you have tied it into the Google search and does not prevent you from being pursued legally. You have 24 hours as of 10:08am pst

I just lost a lot of respect for Dennis Haskins. I assume that this email was sent to authors who publish different websites. Note that he claims that I "adjusted [the] article to say allegedly." However, the only place where the word "allegedly" appears on this post is in the email above and in this sentence!

*** Update - May 19, 2010 ***

As far as I can tell, Dennis Haskins is apparently upset about this comment left by an anonymous person below (FYI, I did not post this comment and have no way of determining who wrote it):


Anonymous said...

If you yahoo search "Mr belding young women" or go to tmz.com, he apparently has been arrested many times for groping women. Bronson Pinchot is his "party friend".
August 01, 2009 1:02 PM

Because I am still a fan of Saved By The Bell and Mr. Belding, I have deleted this comment from below, although I am still annoyed with him for threatening his fans! I hope that Dennis Haskins chills out in the future and starts appreciating his fans again. He might consider appearing on Celebrity Fit Club with pal Dustin Diamond to try to restart his career. However, I must confess that I am beginning to wonder whether his "nice guy" public persona is all just a ruse...

There is nothing defamatory about this post now and there never has been anything defamatory in the past. However, the fact that Haskins spends his day sending threatening emails despite failing to understand that "slander" refers exclusively to spoken defamation further proves that he is one washed-up celebrity!

*** Update - February 5, 2015 ***

Jimmy Fallon performed in a Saved By The Bell skit on the Tonight Show on February 4, 2015 alongside original cast-members Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Mario Lopez, Tiffani Thiessen, Elizabeth Berkley, and Dennis Haskins.  (There was no explanation regarding the absense of Lark Voorhies or the despised Dustin Diamond.)  Unfortunately I am unable to embed the video, but it can be viewed here.  The skit was very well-received and quickly became a trending topic on Twitter.  It was shocking to see Dennis Haksins in the skit, as he apparently progressed from simply being "really fat" all the way to his current status of "morbidly obese."



60 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at the size of that tongue! Are you sure it isn't Gene Simmonds?

Anonymous said...

...all of my fave bloated Belding pics in one covenient location... except for skiing Belding...

http://www.aaevents.com/uploads/celebrities/1040399694dhaskins.jpg

...and angry Belding...

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f51/disco88/foy_0405_07.jpg

I guess I have a fondness for the fat, balding, Belding with a 'stach...

Anonymous said...

Belding used to give me a raging hard- on. Now that he's become an obese old man I am no longer aroused, I merely wait for his impending death by massive heart attack.

Anonymous said...

Is it true that he had a homosexual relationship with Dustin Diamond during the filming of SBTB The New Class?

Anonymous said...

HEY! HEY! HEY! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

He actually seems a nice guy, unlike most of the has-beens on here? Anyone had the pleasure of meeting any of this sorry lot in real life yet?

Anonymous said...

Dennis Haskins with Nicole Eggert! http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7200/4104/1600/002.0.jpg

Anonymous said...

That tongue! I am sure he used it to rim then power f*ck Screech. How many butt babies did Screech have for him!

Anonymous said...

bel bel bel dah bel dah ding dah ding ding

Anonymous said...

yeah..i saw him in an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and I was like,"omg..wtf happened to Mr Belding?!"

Anonymous said...

Can his teeth be any more yellow?

LondonOntGuy said...

Wow, that's just disturbing, seeing Mr. Belding groping college girls.

Anonymous said...

He is so creepy.

Anonymous said...

Don't judge if you don't know him. He is the nicest guy and has been a friend for many years. He likes to have fun in Vegas while he is here - just like everyone else!
We love you Dennis and you are always welcome here in Vegas!

Anonymous said...

He looks like Slimer from Ghostbusters

Anonymous said...

I know this dude, hes from my hometown...actually not a bad guy, always takes the time to talk and say hi...always willing to sign an autograph and answer yet another ignorant question about sbtb...one of the more approachable washed up stars youll ever meet.....

Anonymous said...

I have met Dennis Haskins also. He is from my hometown of Chattanooga. Some of these posts are extremely mean and outright lies. Dennis does a lot of work for charity. And yes he is getting older and doesn't look like the Dennis on TV reruns from 15 years ago. But he is still a good guy and I loved Saved by The Bell.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

An homage to that fat fuck Dennis Haskins (a.k.a Belding) found on CollegeHumor.com

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1918371

Nards of Goat said...

Remember that SBTB episode where Belding was having wife trouble and he hung out with Zack, Slater, and Screech, buying 'em pizza and chillin on Zack's bed (wonder what happened when the camera WASN'T rolling)? Well, I've replayed that episode over and over in my head and how I wished DH was in MY bed every day! I want to feel that hairy beer belly pressing against my back while he jams his unlubed flesh missile right up my tight little starfish. I want him to lick my ear and whisper "hey, hey, hey, what's going on here is I'm fuckin' you goooooood little bitchboy!" over and over and over. Oh, it's just too much. I have to go peel a couple off now. You're forever in my dreams, Dennis;) *kisses*

Hwoodking23 said...

I have met Dennis several times through mutual friends and he is the coolest and nicest guy in the business. It is sad that people get joy out of putting others down.

Anonymous said...

You should put back that comment that anonymous wrote about Dennis Haskins arrested. This is your blog and you shouldn't have to take that down when you know yourself there was nothing written on your blog about Dennis Haskins being arrested.

Anonymous said...

Dennis Haskins is an enemy of free speech. Screw him.

Anonymous said...

author - given how many articles you've written, its obvious you've put considerable time into your blog. Given your alexa ranking, your website traffic is what, about 20 people per day? Way to go, good way to spend your time writing a blog that nobody gives a shit about.

Movie Fan said...

^^^ This blog is a just a hobby for me. I don't know how Alexa page rankings are calculated. However, I can tell you that this blog has had over 500,000 visitors and 1.8 million page views since late 2006. Traffic has increased over time despite a substantial decrease in posting of new profiles. This blog has averaged over 800 visitors and over 2700 page views per day so far in 2010. See http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=stats&s=s29washedup&r=33

Anonymous said...

man, Dennis and I was arrested after Mr B snorted coke off my gooch, just quietly, Dustin Diamond was involved because he's always good for a reach around.

Anonymous said...

I love how 'Haskins Camp' says it's slander, slander is when you run your mouth; libel is when it's written down.

Anonymous said...

Dennis is a good guy and some of these posts are just mean.

Ass vomit said...

Id love for Belding to cat bath my ass crack after a furious diarrhea! There is something about the mildewing stench of his geriatric ball sak that gets me hard. I'd love to lay in bed on a rainy day spoon'n with Dennis. I'd love for him to enter my manly turd womb and get me pregnant!

Anonymous said...

Celebrity Dennis Haskins has been caught and arrested several times for groping underage African-Americans.

Ginger said...

I want to party with Mr. Belding .. C'mon call me down to the office & spank me u naughty principal & then do some blow off my tits! Fun times at Bayside HIGH!

Truth said...

I heard Dennis Haskins was arrested for the rape and murder of a girl in 1990.

BOTR said...

^^^

I'd be careful about making such an accusation; he'll probably sue you to hell and back.

Anonymous said...

He's my cuzzin

BOTR said...

^^

You have my sympathies.

BOTR said...

He was on Mad Men a couple weeks ago; here's a picture of what he looked like on there:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3n3ksGdxd1qfgtfho1_500.jpg

92gsr said...

He appeared on Dukes of Hazard again as a bad guy. His partner this time was Samuel Jackson.

92gsr said...

Not Samuel Jackson but Al White one of the guys talking jive on the plane.

BOTR said...

He was The Young and the Restless this week playing a priest.

Anonymous said...

Dennis Haskin's rocks.

Anonymous said...

Dennis Haskins is a great guy. Recently saw one of his campus shows and it was great. Rare to find a celebrity who is such a nice guy in person.

Michelle said...

Chris Jericho mentioned him in his second book as an obnoxious ring rat that somehow managed to get backstage at a show and went around bothering all the wrestlers until they could think of a polite way to escape.

Anonymous said...

The fact that Dennis actually scans this site for comments about him not only proves that he is one washed up celebrity. It proves with out a doubt that he is PATHETIC!

Narcissist said...

I think Mr. Belding should call Slater & Zack to help with those hotties.

Anonymous said...

I want to clear up the Dennis Haskins arrest controversy, he was never arrested ,bur the police showed up and told him and bronson to keep the noise down. From what I heard bronson was screaming take it like a man belding while he was screwing Haskins.

J said...

This is from February, but I just saw it now:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/whitneyjefferson/mr-belding-surprised-kelly-kapowski-on-tv-how-embarrassing

Anonymous said...

i though he was bi?

WillyJohnWeiner said...

I once partied with this guy back in the fall of 03.

He got so wasted that he spent 45 minutes dry humping a piano.

Watchesyousleep said...

I stumbled on this while looking up the character Mr. Belding. It is a video of a punk rock band Named "The Beldindg's" with their song pushy pushy move your tushy. Both the band name and song are inspired by saved by the bell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM6NsEbQkRQ

Anonymous said...

Here is a list of five things I love about the '90s:

#1 Answering machines
#2 Boogie Nights (The Movie)
#3 Butt Lust and Tight (magazines)
#4 Meg Ryan was taken seriously
#5 Mr. Belding

Anonymous said...

All pedophiles and creeps chasing teens are a waste of my oxygen

Terry McGee said...

Mr.Belding probably smells like poo and Tequila!

Anonymous said...

That's the biggest suit I've ever seen. How many couches had to be murdered to dress that man?

Anonymous said...

I think he had too many Maxx burgers :(

Anonymous said...

Dennis Haskins is still big in Angola. They love him there, in fact I heard that they want him to sing the Angolan National Anthem at one of their minor league soccer matches.

Paul Mclennon said...

he is a big bopper . did he eat lisa turtle and screech ?

Anonymous said...

Rip screech

Anonymous said...

If he's pulling in young ass then more power to him !!

Anonymous said...

Amen.

SBTB Fan said...

Does anyone else find it strange that Dennis Haskins never gave a public comment about Dustin Diamond's death? I always thought that they were good friends since they acted together for so long. At times during Saved By the Bee: the New Class episodes, it even appeared as though they might be in some sort of gay relationship.